i love food.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I had a seriously whacked dream!
I dreamt that in SG. We had some low tiered WTA tennis tournament.
And i was with Tanya and we decided to check it out.
The moment we went in. ( in was at the indoor stadium. whacked huh!? )
I saw Iveta Benesova and Zheng Jie and they were like supporting this chinese doubles, then i shouted," Go Iveta! " and she looked up! Tanya was like, "she's not even playing." Then i slip and fell. Then i looked up i saw Venus Williams, Justine Henin-Hardenne and Amelie Mauresmo!
Venus Williams gave me a hand and i got back up on my feet. Then i saw Jhh and i tried to talk to her but she was like walking away giving that kinda don't-talk-to-me-i'm-the-queen-damnit-look! So i was like, My friend likes you a lot! and she walked away faster. She's q the bitch man. I don't recall anything with Mauresmo. But i saw a lot of china players. and i saw like the whole french junior team or sort off. I don't know but they aren't the lowly ranked one. I saw Pauline Parmentier, Clemence Poesy ( fuck, she ain't a tennis player ), Alize Cornet and Severine Bremond! So when i wanted to say something they were like already gone! And i saw Shana and another girl, can't remember who, then i was like where did they GO!? And she was like they went back, and i was like you know them!? And she was like yeah! we learn French and the dream ended. WAHAHAHA. So fucking hilarious.
I never see Anastasia Myskina and Daniela Hantuchova! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home